The Wayshrine: ESO ramblings, musings & pleas for help

Kane
Site Administrator
Zodiac:
Hammerfell

Post by Kane » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:49 pm

Made a new Redguard Templar (Doresh) and spent a fair amount of time trying to really learn the various crafting systems. Working on the Main Quest right now, but I plan on getting my Blacksmithing certification next.
:heart:

Aireal
Global Moderator
Zodiac:
Skyrim

Post by Aireal » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Sis... I did manage to get on line today in ESO.. I actually don't have a EU server character that has done the main Quest. T'Sillah started with Raz and then I switched my main to NA and did it with Baran.. I started T'Sillah with the MQ though. Don't know how far along I will get, I mean I may or may not have internet later today that is worth a damn!

I have exactly one person friended on the EU server.. I may be able to catch him later and see if he can port me there, but I generally catch him in the early AM hours..

I know I can blow through it pretty quick.. it's all a matter if my internet will allow me to! Hey only 6 more quests to go! <sigh>
Life is about the Journey, not the destination
Aireal's Table of Contents

Serethil
Site Administrator
Zodiac:
Hammerfell

Post by Serethil » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:34 pm

Well, MQ is pretty hard for me on EU - WAY too much ping. I haven't even managed to get through Valley of Blades on NA yet.
Loving fantasy since 1960 or so, FRPGs since 1975 (appx), and CRPGs since 1985....

"Matrilineal succession is the only thing that makes sense as far as I'm concerned, since you always know who the mother is, and the father could be anyone."

Aireal
Global Moderator
Zodiac:
Skyrim

Post by Aireal » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:50 pm

I usually have less problems with the EU server but that was in Texas.. and with decent internet and good internet!

I'll be leaving soon to run into town, Michael needs scoal.. and all the towns around here roll up the sidewalk by the time they are done at night.. 7pm and then a run to town.. closed! He was supposed to quit when I quit smoking 8 yrs ago, but didn't.

Unfortunately when he get's here I can't play.. he borrows my TV/ monitor to watch videos.. which is just during dinner and until we go to bed, like 2 hrs..

Aireal
Global Moderator
Zodiac:
Skyrim

Post by Aireal » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:20 pm

Serethil wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:39 pm
Well.... tomorrow.... I got ahead a day! I would have to do updates as they happened even if I wasn't playing every day - I don't have the bandwidth to do gobs of them at once!
I got T'sillah in Coldharbor.. if your in game just port to her, I don't have you on my friends list on the EU.. cause I didn't even know you played it.. shoulda figured!

Aireal
Global Moderator
Zodiac:
Skyrim

Post by Aireal » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:38 pm

Sis, I'm glad you got to colldharbor... my nnet was going to shit...not sure if I lost signal or you logged out first but it wouldn't let me say your welcome.

Serethil
Site Administrator
Zodiac:
Hammerfell

Post by Serethil » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:46 pm

You probably lost signal, 'cause I didn't get your reply. I had to get going, starting dinner. Surveys tomorrow I think! Thanks BUNCHES, and if there's anything I can do for you, be sure you say so!

Oh, I didn't have anyone on EU for a long time, until just a couple months ago, it finally occurred to me that I had better 'net by lots so it might work!
Last edited by Serethil on Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Loving fantasy since 1960 or so, FRPGs since 1975 (appx), and CRPGs since 1985....

"Matrilineal succession is the only thing that makes sense as far as I'm concerned, since you always know who the mother is, and the father could be anyone."

Aireal
Global Moderator
Zodiac:
Skyrim

Post by Aireal » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:17 am

Yeah, it tos'd me off... but the world won't interact.

Serethil
Site Administrator
Zodiac:
Hammerfell

Post by Serethil » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:00 am

That happens when you're dealing with crap 'net - as I know ONLY TOO WELL. Hope you get somewhere with better 'net shortly!

As well as somewhere warmer - as I know you're not really into winterchill.

Aireal
Global Moderator
Zodiac:
Skyrim

Post by Aireal » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:08 pm

Yeah.. It might be a few days after I get where we are going.. still gotta find a place!

No, I'm not really into the winter cold here... Over it! Though it was nice for a little while and the change of scenery is really neat - once of the things I really liked about going OTR with Michael.

Edit: Did you see the other pictures I posted page 397? Has the houses and fields? It's under a spoiler tag and their isn't much else on the post.
Last edited by Aireal on Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Serethil
Site Administrator
Zodiac:
Hammerfell

Post by Serethil » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:09 pm

Aireal wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:08 pm
Yeah.. It might be a few days after I get where we are going.. still gotta find a place!

No, I'm not really into the winter cold here... Over it! Though it was nice for a little while and the change of scenery is really neat - once of the things I really liked about going OTR with Michael.

Edit: Did you see the other pictures I posted page 397? Has the houses and fields? It's under a spoiler tag and their isn't much else on the post.
I did see them - very "brrr"! It's a pretty area in the snow though not sure it would suit me any other time of year. Never cared for any of the plains states.

Aireal
Global Moderator
Zodiac:
Skyrim

Post by Aireal » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:57 pm

Odd as it may sound for a Florida bred girl used to a jungle of tree's, I love the rolling vista's of the plains.. reminds me of the ocean. The wind is horrid though! Which I guess is a good excuse to keep my hair shorter... bloody well can't leave it down, it becomes one tangled knot!

Aireal
Global Moderator
Zodiac:
Skyrim

Post by Aireal » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:07 pm

I have 3 Atunable tables Smithing, Wood and Cloth if any one would like them NA.. I already asked Sere, let me know or I will put them in the guilds bank if I can.. IDK if that's possible, but I know I can send them mail.

Aireal
Global Moderator
Zodiac:
Skyrim

Post by Aireal » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:26 am

So got Ay'Anna to lvl 50 and of course with Baran's CP at 132 so was her's.. which was freaky cause she went from really good armor, to armor that sucked BIG time! I farmed one of the Dolmens in Deshan along with the Toll WB that was right next to it.. would have done the delve also, but my eye's started crossing! So I got 4 pieces of Mothers Sorrow 3 jewelry and a hat.. and 2 pieces of Plague Doctor, which Baran now has along with some other odd's and ends..

Now I gotta work on getting Dae points enough to get the skills to make their armor! She is up to CP 140's in smithing, CP 90's in Clothing, CP 10 in woodworking. She can only do Pewter in Jewelry. It's not because of skill, but points... so I figure i'll start skyshard hunting with her.

Serethil
Site Administrator
Zodiac:
Hammerfell

Post by Serethil » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:57 pm

I generally just grab skyshards as I'm wandering the world. Otherwise no one ever has enough points!

Aireal
Global Moderator
Zodiac:
Skyrim

Post by Aireal » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:53 am

I ran Spindle Crutch II and Frostvault last night with 3 other guild members, cause tickets.. Ay'Anna made CP159 & 45% at the end.. so I went and ran the Deshan Dolmen that gives out Mothers Sorrow... and BOOM! 160!

Baran is of course 160 also.. no to work on Syllena to get to 50... and Dae to get her crafting up so she can make all their armor!
Last edited by Aireal on Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lapuaboy
Lord
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Lapuaboy » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:54 am

Congrats on cp160! :cheers: You'll need to show me the ropes in dungeons. Seriously. All my dungeon runs have either been Dan dragging me through for gear or speed runs that I don't really learn anything from. I stick to what I know....Cyrodiil...and my dungeon knowledge is really lacking. That and my dps blows. Need to work on that too :oops:

Aireal
Global Moderator
Zodiac:
Skyrim

Post by Aireal » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:13 am

Soon as I learn!! I'm running with peop le that know but go at 5000 miles per hour... :run: :run: :run: I'd prefer going slower to l earn! Half the time I don't get a chance to loot!

Acadian
Noble
Zodiac:
United States of America

Post by Acadian » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:03 pm

Congrats to Ay'Anna!

I know what you mean about dungeon groups running too fast. These days, Buffy normally only runs some of the easier ones solo exactly for that reason - so she can go as slowly as she likes. It's a catch 22 though since you can't really solo dungeons until you know how to run them and groups that teach you run too fast to learn. :panic:
Last edited by Acadian on Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Serethil
Site Administrator
Zodiac:
Hammerfell

Post by Serethil » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:57 pm

I'm told (by a couple people I trust from the ZOS forum) that there are really good "slomo" dungeon guilds out there. I didn't make note of the Guild names, but I might be able to come up with them again eventually. I'm allergic to guilds so I didn't really care to keep track of them....